Average Temperatures in Stykkisholmur, Iceland
- The average temperature in Stykkisholmur, Iceland is cool at 3.5 degrees Celsius (38.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of average monthly temperatures is 11.2 °C (20.2°F) which is a low range.
- July is the hottest month (a little cool) with an average temperature of 9.9 degrees Celsius (49.82 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coldest month (January) is slightly cold with a mean temperature of -1.3 degrees Celsius (29.66 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Stykkisholmur
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Stykkisholmur Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Stykkisholmur
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 884 kms (549.3 miles) NE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 871.2 kms (541.4 miles) NE
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 601.5 kms (373.8 miles) N
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 593.2 kms (368.6 miles) N
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) ENE
- Akureyri, Iceland - 225.4 kms (140.1 miles) ENE
- Reykhólar, Iceland - 47.7 kms (29.7 miles) NNE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 427.3 kms (265.5 miles) E
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 369.1 kms (229.3 miles) E
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 112.9 kms (70.1 miles) SSE
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 266.4 kms (165.6 miles) ESE
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 221.4 kms (137.6 miles) SSE
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 812.3 kms (504.8 miles) ESE
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 858 kms (533.2 miles) ESE
- Torshavn, Denmark - 857.9 kms (533.1 miles) ESE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 1149.2 kms (714.1 miles) SE