| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stykkisholmur in May is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 33.7mm (1.3in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 17:27 long and the longest day is 20:46 long with an average length of 19:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Stykkisholmur May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Stykkisholmur, Iceland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Stykkisholmur:
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 884 kms (549.3 miles) NE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 871.2 kms (541.4 miles) NE
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 601.5 kms (373.8 miles) N
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 593.2 kms (368.6 miles) N
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 344.6 kms (214.2 miles) ENE
- Akureyri, Iceland - 225.4 kms (140.1 miles) ENE
- Reykhólar, Iceland - 47.7 kms (29.7 miles) NNE
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 427.3 kms (265.5 miles) E
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 369.1 kms (229.3 miles) E
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 112.9 kms (70.1 miles) SSE
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 266.4 kms (165.6 miles) ESE
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 221.4 kms (137.6 miles) SSE
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 812.3 kms (504.8 miles) ESE
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 858 kms (533.2 miles) ESE
- Torshavn, Denmark - 857.9 kms (533.1 miles) ESE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 1149.2 kms (714.1 miles) SE